Labor Story Part 2


9.10am (which is 10 minutes after the last visit) The doctor came again, and informed that she will be just right outside the door and that I will need to tell her if I felt like pushing. I could not already respond, the pain comes very fast after a short gap, and it was just too intense to just handle myself.
9.15am
My hands started to shake, could not bother surrounding and all I made sure was to focus with myself, keeping all the energy and all. After the doctor left, Hachi told me the gap is getting 1 min. Neither could I reply to Hachi, but I was clearly hearing it, and thought the progress is much faster than expected.

Just when I thought of it.. suddenly something felt like coming out. I in fact thought it was already out or coming out, have no ideas how could I explain, but it was a little different from Mena’s time, it is not the feeling like pushing, even before I could feel like wanting to push, something felt like coming out already. 

So I screamed! “Omg honey the baby is coming out! CALL THE DOCTOR!”

Neither Hachi expected it would be fast, and him not exactly knowing what was going on within my body, he called the doctor with him not moving from the chair,  in such a low voice that I at that time thought it could not be any lower.

Obviously the doctor did not hear. She was outside of the room. Aaaaaannnndddd, in a blink of eyes, another feeling of “that” came again. 1 minute gap is not long. And there me screaming to Hachi, “CALL THE DOCTOR OUTSIDE!”, bad that the feeling came when I was trying to reach my hand to his arm. So he ended up getting a scratch from me. Lol. 

That scratching function as sort of pushing button, where it did actually switched on Hachi, he kinda realize how serious the situation is getting in just 5 minutes time. He rushed to the corridor, shouted for the doctor, 

And obviously another min, (or less) passed again, aaaannnnddd came again that feeling, I was already screaming “FASTER BABY IS OUT”. My body was shaking.

Doctor came inside rushing, immediately came to me ask to bring up my legs. How could I even, even my hands were not listening to my order, my muscles were just dancing to the music called “pain” which brought my limbs to wherever direction it wants. “PUAN BRING UP THE LEGS” “I CANNOT THE BODY IS NOT LISTENING TO ME”. 

I meannnn. Can’t you just help me to do that?! Of course I did not voice out, because I just got no power to even, just my heart that was shouting. Thank god, she eventually did. Then she asked me to hold my legs with my hands and my head to come forward and start pushing. So I did. Hachi played a huge role here, he supported my back just so I could push in a well manner.

All these were happening in less than 5 minutes of times.

[To be Continued]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

A Different Goodbye

Labor Story Part 3