About Him

My husband and I generally have things in common. Not of  likes and dislikes for foods, sports and stuffs but more on beliefs and values that we hold are usually the same. But this does not apply in studies..

Since high-school yes. 

If he was the prefect (student representative) guy who perform excellent in academic and activities, I was  that student who loves to find times to sleep in or between the classes. Not that I don't take academic very seriously, (in fact I studied day and night for the major exams back then) but I guess, it’s the age factor. *rolls eyes* Yes it must be. My focus stays shorter than it used to be.

This thing apparently continues even now that we are in university. 

People know my husband know well that he has this tons of his own notes for each subjects in which he keeps all until now. I will no longer be surprised to see him siting in the same positions from morning till night, especially when the exam is around the corner. Sounds nerd yes..? yes. 

On the other hand, *cough cough*, his darling wife study only through reading slides like a boss while singing endless of songs with her beautiful voice, of course on the couch, crossing her legs up high on the pillow, having breaks every 10 minutes, and get out of focus in an hour. No no Amyna you should not follow mama on this!

But in all seriousness though, he is very sincere, humble, committed, focused and determined and try to give 100% in any tasks given. I'm saying sincere because he never bothered how many % does the assignment carries and how much was his result (which I concern the most)! haha. He just does, and that's it. Not being calculative of helping others also what I admire. 

But humble in a way that, he still gets nervous before exams, more than I do and get anxious if he can get enough, (sometimes he just hopes for a C) which always worries me. In the end of the day he scores more than I do!.. This mystery I have not yet solved. #SomeoneHelps






Ahh.. Love this photo.
Masya'Allah, What are blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Labor Story Part 3

Motherhood