First Ever Post


Helloo there. Can't believe I have finally started blogging. 
Have always thought of starting one, but people know me, know well that I'm this person who easily get bored of a thing like how I got over with Kerupuk Lekor.
So here I am, after thousands of years of dilemma, I decided to begin writing. 
Lets see how long this will continue..

Probably this post may be the ugliest one, since I am unsure yet on functions available to make it nicer ? Excuse me for that.. 

Briefly introducing myself, I'm more known as Ni'mah, so you can call me.. well.. Ni'mah? 21, living somewhere in Capital city of Malaysia.

My husband who loves his wife more than he loves ice-cream, is a Malaysian citizen, 21 too. My beautiful daughter, Ameenah maybe the main character in this blog, is one and two months.

I guess that is about my little family. 






I was not informed that, choosing picture is the most difficult part.. After figuring out what picture looks most-suitable, here is a random picture of sunset taken at a random dates from balcony of my house !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Labor Story Part 3

Motherhood