Last Semester Syndrome

When I thought I was nicely acting as if Im super duper busy studying, but forgotten husband who got such sharp eyes..

“Last paper syndrome?” He asked..
Gulps*

“He knows everything” my heart says. But cool me decided to just respond, “You mean?”

“Are you in your last paper syndrome?” He repeated.

“No. Last semester syndrome.”

BAHAHA. That moment when you thought was funny but nobody’s laughing. -.-

Joke aside.. yess, I have this problem. Not “last paper” but very honestly speaking, I’m in my last-semester-syndrome guys. Simply mean, no aim to score high, hence, no motivation to study hard which happens from the beginning of the semester. Everyday is about fighting with “when-can-I-graduate-pleaseeee” feeling.

This is very dangerous especially during final exam weeks (which is now!). It made you not do house chores due to that guilt of leaving the studies with you having endless of chapters to cover. But of course you being you, “no-motivation”, thus, ending up not studying much, and started to regret of not settling up with the house chores earlier.

The cycle of this. Literally.

Straightforward, last semester syndrome during final exams can lead you (Nimah) to “bad-management of time”.


The old me hear this, she would probably cry and faint by now.

I mean, I did my works and make sure I contribute as much when it comes to group works.

But unlike previous semesters where I would find every single free time, (especially when classes got cancelled) to contribute for my studies before going home, this semester people probably remember me as the lonely girl who always sit in the edge of canteen drinking a cup of Milo ice many times a day. Everyday was about trying to catch someone I can hang out with to fill those times. Otherwise my husband is the victim. (Lol just kidding. He always got “meetings” for the society he is in. *cries*)

Anyhow, my overall performance neither dropped nor improved so far.. Finals was like usual too. What or Whichever it was, I can say I’m more chill. No surprise or drama seeing my CAM or finishing the final exams.

I have two more to go, but like I said, I just need a piece of Pandan Gula Melaka cakes together with a cup of caramel latte at a beautiful calming cafe to feel the fresh air and happiness of people from stress-free environment. (Did I?)




Aww how beautiful this Ice-cream looks like. After 2 more papers.. No more feeling guilty of not studying and leaving those unfolded clothes untouched... and asking Husband to buy me this.. Hehe

Many things to do before Raya, indeed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Labor Story Part 3

Motherhood