Full time house wife

Something I wrote on 20th June but delayed till today to up in blog. 

-----

For the past few days, I was literally home alone with my daughter with Hubby having started his internship since Monday. 

How does it feel?

Well... Like, scolding the clocks that was never moving, counting down every single seconds till Hub is back home and all those experiences. Cleaning while carrying Amyna who sticks to Mama all time. Going to toilet with her while she is there staring at me doing what *cries blood*

Oh! And, being scared with small sounds from outside. (I’m such a chicken when it comes to staying alone in a quiet place). But mother got to stay strong, while Amyna was scared I was trying to calm her down saying, “Hey that was just the sound from radio!” With my hearts beating as fast as bullet train in Japan *cries* And not to forget, calling a not-busy sister every single hour. That sister who you have been ignoring  her request of video calling with Amyna, and out of sudden, you spamming her with an excuse that you have been busy for the past decades and are now finally free enough to video call with her. *Face Palm for the pride as high as the mountai Kinabalu*

Haha. All that aside. In all honesty, I believe it was indeed a fruitful time any moms wish to have with her child. This is all I wanted in the end of the day. Just myself, and my daughter.  Having a breakfast together with my meals being stolen (lol no more jokes). Having a morning walk, cuddling, laughing, playing, napping, literally every single thing “together”, without worrying any other matters. (Semester is over, work has not yet started.) Just like that. Fulfilling all the times we could not spend together. Our day from 7.30am when Ayah left home, till ayah is back at 6.30pm. 

I just.. looooveee loveee these times so much! Ahh, writing this just made me feel so grateful. No more blaming the clocks! Let me and Amyna spend our times a little longer. 


When 5 secs sleep feels like 5hours. You are doing a "mom"! 
This picture looks a little scary tho. But not to worry guys, my 5 seconds sleep does not prevent me from ensuring my fingers were hang onto her pants so that shw won't fall down. Haha #lazymom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Labor Story Part 3

Motherhood