Malaysia again !

Yeyy! Flying to Malaysia.

Never get bored of this excitement when knowing I will be back, stepping on my favorite place again in hours of time!

Because why not! 

There..

Roti Canai, Cendol Durian, Laksam, Pandan Gula Melaka Cake, Nasi minyak, Nasi lemak, Nasi ayam, Lagsania, Ayam KFC, cucur udang... Ah never-ending list goes ON.... Till I gain additional 5kg ONN.. Say goodbye to the body of skeletONNNN (Just kidding, Im teddy bear enough) 


Oh ya.. almost forgetting, my darling husband is also awaiting me..! Ofc together with the food. (He must be, otherwise my brother the victim :P )

So here I come Malaysiaaaaaa🌸


Reminder :  all the best to self, entertaining Amena for 7+hour of flight, excluding 2h of train journey, 1h line up for checking in, another an hour of walking plus taking off and not to forget all those hours to be repeated after arrivals. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Labor Story Part 3

Motherhood