2019


Without us realizing, time had flown by very quickly! Lets have a brief flashback on 2018.

I had my last semester. It was “OK”. Amena turned 1, a very special moment indeed. My internship was in Japan, and Hachi was in Malaysia. First time being apart for more than 2 months+ after marriage. It Was hard. Decided to settle in Japan with Amena. It was harder, cried. But alhamdulillah slowly getting used to it as time passed by. But But still needed to meet Hachi at least once in 2 months. Had an awesome convocation. And later had a cray cray schedule of work -with final exams, report card pick up, and being PIC of the performance day at my workplace. A roller coaster ride but fun. Had news of positive pregnancy. Amazing. 

So yea, here I am today in-front of my phone, ready to write my first trimester experience. #BecauseifIdontdonowitwillprobablynotbeuploadedforever

How was it? Well.. Like.. if you ask me. “Would I want the 3rd baby?" at that time, my answer in a second would probably be no. Yea. Not for now please.. maybe for 5years I would need a rest. 

Everyday was about... walk, stop. Work and stop. Cook and stop. Eat and stop. Of course stop with my beautiful voice crying..  -Nak muntah....-  #Fine #Ididntcry #Mytearshardlyfall

Anyway once if I managed to throw it all, it felt good. Otherwise.. Deal with it for the rest of the day till you go sleep. #Whichsucks

Everyday was literally about wishing, how amazing a day can be if I could just lay down on the bed and fill up my stomach with Ice cream only. 

 Ice cream was my best friend. Rice is my big enemy untill now.. The smell, the look, made my whole body reject it from even imagining about it. I’m entering my second trimester but still recovering from this trauma.. of eating rice.. #PrayforNimah

Besided rice, there were actually more though.. Sushi, onions, oil, cheese, egg, salad... and many many many more! *Cries* #Naknangis #Rindumakan #ButNakmuntahAlso 

So basically I managed to make my stomach fill with bread, Nan, Paratha and those wheat/flour-made-food which got no strong smell. #Heaven 

For men who are wondering how morning sickness is.. it is like getting a terrible car sickness for 24 hours everyday for monthsssszzzZzz depending on a person ofc. (You're most welcome for going through this on behalf.)

But anyway. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. 

My morning sickness is getting much better. My love for Ice cream never fade tho🤷🏻‍♀ #Comeon

I learnt the blessing of health that we tend to take for granted. And not to mention, my love for baby grows through challenges. Throughout my first trimester my amount of Zikr in a day increased also😅 Allah is indeed the best knowing of all. 

Talking about tips. Apart from supplement, consuming Avocado-Milk juice, kurma and some other fruits had worked on me pretty well, and helped a lot to overcome those days. For me. Like said, every women face different challenges, so for husband, try to find out what could make your wife feel better in overcoming those nausea.

#Husbandplaysaveryimportantrole
#MyhusbandhadtodealwithNakMuntahmessageEveryday 
#PrayforHachi
#Fighting




Picture is Amyna who probably prefer to have a cat than baby. #StilldontunderstandtheconceptofAdik #InshaAllahSlowly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

A Different Goodbye

Labor Story Part 3